Student Assistant in the interdisciplinary field of logistics and computer science
Student Assistant (10h/Week) (m/f/d)
Chair of Enterprise Logistics at the Technical University of Dortmund seeks student assistant from 01 May 2023, or thereafter in the interdisciplinary field of logistics and computer science.
Potential tasks include
- Assisting in building a real-world demonstrator and digital twin in Unity.
- Programming smart contract.
- Developing and implementing interesting blockchain-related use cases.
- Conduct research on assigned topics via external sources (i.e., research surveys, websites, etc) and summarize findings and provide insights.
We will determine the tasks together according to your previous experience, skills, and interests.
- You are currently studying (bachelor’s or master’s) computer science, software engineering, logistics / industrial / mechanical engineering (with at least 9 months of remaining study time).
- Good theoretical knowledge and some practical experience (or willingness to learn) with
○ Blockchain technologies
○ Digital Twin / simulation / virtualization
○ Virtual reality / augmented reality
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
- You bring diligence and reliability, but also commitment and team spirit.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours, independent work, and room for your own ideas.
- We offer a position initially limited to 6 months, with a weekly working time of 8 hours (Master student) or 10 hours (Bachelor student). However, we are looking for a longer-term cooperation.
- A cooperative and open working environment in exciting fields of application.
Please send your CV, transcripts, and work references (if applicable) to
Anjali.email@example.com (Frau Anjali Vaghani)
If you have any questions, please contact to above mentioned.